France Excellence Europa Scholarship for Master’s Degrees
Want to continue your Master’s studies and would like to study in France? Get ready to witness a scholarship opportunity there in France. If you are a European student and want to pursue a Master’s program there, you then need to submit applications before 30th March 2023. Applications are open and invited for the France Excellence Europa Scholarship Program. Let’s learn details about the same.
Information Regarding France Excellence Europa Scholarship Program
This opportunity is developed by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. The France Excellence Europa allows students (who are from 26 countries of the European Union) to get scholarships to undertake Masters programs at French institutions of higher education.
Brief Description Regarding Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence 2023
Let’s now find out details about this scholarship in a brief manner.
Study at: French Institutions of Higher Education
Funded By: Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs & France Excellence Europa
Study Programs: Master’s Degrees
Financial Coverage: Funded (details can be checked later in the post under financial coverage)
Deadline: 30th March 2023
Areas of Study (for Masters Scholarships)
- Education, Pedagogy
- Culture & Heritage
- Law and Political Sciences
- French Language and Civilization, Foreign Languages and Civilizations, and European Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer Science and Digital
Duration of the Scholarship (Grant)
This opportunity is conferred for a duration of:
- One year (maximum) when enrolling in M2
- Two years (maximum) when enrolling in M1
Eligibility Criteria for France Excellence Scholarship 2023
To be considered for this opportunity, the applicants need to meet the eligibility standards.
- The applicants should be nations of one of the 26 European Union countries namely Austria, Germany, Bulgaria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Luxembourg, Poland, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Portugal, Slovakia, Romania, Sweden, and Slovenia.
- You need to be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- For the academic year 2023-24, you need to be admitted to a French higher education institution in Master’s 1 or Master’s 2.
- You need not be the recipient of an Erasmus+, AUF, or any other scholarship offered by the French ministry.
Note: Those students holding a French nationality including bi-nationals are not eligible to apply for this program.
Financial Coverage for Campus France Scholarship
- Success students will be provided with Eiffel scholarship benefits such as:
- €6,850 (payment of a half-yearly allowance)
- €1,700 (payment of an installation allowance)
- Exemption from registration fees
- Enrollment in an insurance plan
- Priority assistance to be offered in finding accommodation
- Enrollment in supplemental health insurance
- Exemption from the CVEC
Note: Interested applicants should read complete details about the financial coverage available on the official webpage. Remember, the scholarship does not provide coverage for course fees and international or national transportation costs.
Deadline for Applications
The last date for application submission is 30th March 2023. It is advisable to apply before time.
How to Apply for France Excellence Europa Scholarship Program
If you are interested in applying, you should read all details available on the official webpage. You are also advised to read the call for applications before submission of your application.
CURATED FROM: GrabaScholarship