There is no doubt that every other student from the world wants to go abroad for education. Studying abroad has been a passion for students from the outset. If it happens, it is just like a dream come true. The United Kingdom has been the prime focus of international students. The reason behind this is the standard of education and the big names of the universities out there. If you want to study in the UK, this one is going to be your best-ever opportunity to grab. If interested, then, you should now start processing your application for the BNU Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship. Let’s now learn more in detail about this opportunity.
Information about BNU Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship
There is no denying in saying that studying abroad for your higher education is a giant decision of your life. This is the reason that Buckinghamshire New University (BNU) offers financial support to international students wishing to study there.
If you are a self-funded overseas student paying overseas fees, you could qualify for Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship. The university claims that it understands that students might face additional challenges and that is why it is out there to support them every step of the way.
Brief Description about Buckinghamshire New University Scholarships
Let’s check out the details in a brief manner so that everyone can understand the opportunity.
Country: United Kingdom
University/Institution: Buckinghamshire New University
Financial Coverage: Available (should be checked later in the post)
Deadline: Not Specified
About Buckinghamshire New University (United Kingdom)
It is a public university located in Buckinghamshire (United Kingdom). The university has its campuses in Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Uxbridge, and Great Missenden. The university attracts international students and holds values in terms of education.
Eligibility – Terms and Conditions
- Applicants have to be self-funded
- The university offers a one-off fee reduction amounting to £1,500 to all applicants who are paying overseas fees in their first year of study
- The study program has to be a minimum of one year in duration
- The tuition fee charged has to be a minimum of £15,000
- It is to be noted that this scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarship or any bursary offered by Buckinghamshire New University
- The continuation of the scholarship will only be available as a one-off fee reduction of £1,500 for applicants each year of study.
- The continuation scholarship is subject to the applicants’ satisfactory attendance and successful progression on their course from the previous study level.
Financial Coverage – New Students
- All self-funded international students paying overseas fees could qualify for a scholarship amounting to £1,500 on their first year of study at BNU.
- You need to possess an offer from BNU for a full-time taught degree program commencing in September 2023, February 2024, or April 2024.
Financial Coverage – Continuing Students
- Self-funded international students paying overseas fees might qualify for an additional (further) scholarship amounting to £1,500 on each of their subsequent years of study with BNU. This opportunity is offered and available to students continuing on to Level 5 (Year 2) and Level 6 (Year 3), (as well as Level 4 (Year 1) for Foundation level students).
Deadline for Applications
There is no specified deadline since this opportunity is for new students and continuing students. You are also advised to check the updates with the university or on its official website for clarification and accuracy of the information.
How to Apply for BNU Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship
For complete details and the application process, you should visit the official website. If you are a new student, you do not have to complete an application form to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.
CURATED FROM: GrabaScholarship