To help students financially during their course of study, Central Michigan University is offering the International President’s Awards in the United States for the academic session 2023/2024.
All interested applicants who wish to undertake any undergraduate degree program at Central Michigan University are eligible to receive this award.
Central Michigan University is a public research university ranked 249th among National Universities. The mission of the university is to develop, encourage and promote a positive campus environment that enhances the underlying principles as well as the stated policies of affirmative action.
Why study at Central Michigan University? The Central University of Michigan serves as a hub for scholarly inquiry and technological development. It is a centre of academic activity on a global scale. The Central University of Michigan attracts students from all seven continents for its educational opportunities. The university has formed partnerships with some of the most prestigious educational institutions in the globe in order to facilitate the students’ study abroad programs.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before August 1
- University or Organization: Central Michigan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award:$9,024 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Overall GPA of 3.3 or higher (on the US 4.0 scale)
- Proof of English proficiency
- Minimum of 30 college credit hours completed (incoming transfer students only).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must register on the university’s online portal and complete the application.
- The scholarship does not require any separate application. Accepted students are automatically in the running to avail this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to provide the following documents:
- Official academic documents
- Official high school transcript
- Certificate of Citizenship/Naturalization
- Copy of passport
- Visa copy
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have scored a GPA of 2.8-2.99 on a scale of 4.0 or equivalent to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to provide the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL PBT – 550 or above
- TOEFL IBT – 213 o above
- TOEFL CBT – 79 or above
Central Michigan University will cover $9,024 per year for high-achieving applicants in the USA.
CURATED FROM: Scholarship-Positions