The University of Sussex is proud to accept applications for Graduate Scholarships from international students. The master’s award program is available for the academic year 2023/2024 in the United Kingdom.
The awards aim to support and encourage students with outstanding academic achievement to pursue eligible master’s programs at the University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex offers over 200 master’s degrees, postgraduate diplomas, and postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) courses. It has a national and global reputation for outstanding research and education since its inception in 1961.It also offers full- and part-time courses and some courses include an integrated placement year.
Why study at the University of Sussex? Studying at the University of Sussex gives students the opportunity to change the world. It offers a range of extracurricular activities, including sports clubs, societies, and volunteering opportunities. It has a strong track record of employability, with a high percentage of graduates going on to successful careers in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2023
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters programs (full-time or part-time)
- Award: Up to £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for the full-time PG (taught)study in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be graduating from Sussex in 2023 with a First Class or Upper Second Class Bachelor’ degree.
- Must have accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Master, either part-time or full-time, to start in September 2023.
- Must not be applying for a Master’s at a university that is not at the University of Sussex.
- Must not be progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex.
- Must not have studied at a University of Sussex partner institution (such as BIMM).
- Must not have studied at a UK University’s overseas campus or an external program.
- Must not already hold another University of Sussex scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the Scholarship (2023), eligible applicants need to register interest in the scholarship through the postgraduate application system when accepting an offer of a place to study. Eligible applicants are not required to submit any additional application form as they will be automatically considered on the basis of their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- A personal statement
- Degree certificates
- A transcript of their grades
- English language qualification
- Must have at least one academic reference from your most recent university, or your referee’s contact details.
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to present the admission requirements:
- Upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree or equivalent for most courses
- American students must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent to apply for Federal Student Aid.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements (master) to study at the University of Sussex.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- All teaching at Sussex is in the English language and applicants must be sufficiently fluent in English to be able to benefit from your education.
- If your first language is not English you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree you have applied for.
- Must have passed an English language proficiency test such as IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Must provide evidence from other English qualifications that confirm your language level
- Must provide evidence that you meet one of our English language exemptions, or
- Must successfully pass the Sussex Center for Language Studies Pre-sessional English course.
The University of Sussex will provide a £3,000 tuition fee reduction for Sussex graduates with a First or Upper Second Class Bachelor’s degree enrolling in an eligible Masters program at Sussex in September 2023.
CURATED FROM: Scholarships-position