The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship to undergraduate international students.
KAIST international Scholarships are very competitive and once a student is selected by KAIST, his/her tuition fee is waived off and he/she will get scholarship based on KAIST policies.
KAIST welcomes applications from all over the world. Eligible international undergraduate applicants wishing to study at KAIST are invited to apply for the KAIST International Student Scholarship as they apply for their course. You can choose to apply either for SPRING semester or Fall semester.
- Table of Content
- About Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships
- Aim and Benefits of KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships
- Requirements for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships Qualification
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
In the late 1960s, as Korea shifted its focus from light industry to heavy industry, the lack of highly-educated scientists and engineers emerged as a serious problem. Korea, then heavily dependent on foreign products and technologies, had difficulty conducting its own research and development (R&D). The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) was established in 1971 as the nation’s first research-oriented graduate school in science and technology. In 1986, KAIST started offering undergraduate degree programs as well. In 1989, the university’s campus …
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) scholarship is going on.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships
KAIST Scholarship covering entire tuition fee for 4 years once admitted. Includes:
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Requirements for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international applicant
- Meet the University’s minimum admissions requirements (for program/discipline-specific information,
- Maintain a minimum CGPA OF 2.7 to be eligible for the scholarship renewal.
October 20, 2023
How to Apply
- There is no separate process for applying for scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- All applications will be thoroughly and equally reviewed during the admission process. Upon being selected for admission, you will automatically be entitled to the KAIST Scholarship.
- The application deadline for this remarkable opportunity is October 20th, 2023.
- Don’t let this chance slip through your fingers. Apply for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship today and embark on a journey of educational excellence in Korea!
- The 2023 KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship stands as a beacon of academic recognition and support for outstanding students.
- It not only offers financial benefits but also provides a platform for personal and academic growth.
For more details,visit KAIST website