Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship, this is one job that doesn’t need any qualifications or skills to apply for. Are you looking for a possible way to get a cleaning job in the United State? If yes, then, a visa sponsorship would not be a bad idea at all.
Are you anticipating traveling to the US in search of a job? Would you like to work as a housekeeper in the United States and yet get a free visa? Then, you should stick to this content as it promises to give you all information you need on this topic.
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
A housekeeping job in the USA with Visa sponsorship is worth your time and attention, as it is no news how countless individuals have left their home country and immigrated to the United States with little or nothing spent.
Getting a job in the US is very easy, but will be easier, with proper documentation and qualification. This is vital because no one would want to employ an inexperienced person. Hence, you will have to match the job you are applying for to gain qualifications.
Foreigner who is looking for ways to work in the United State often, find themselves, having a difficult time getting a work visa. However, have you thought of getting this visa and equally securing a job for yourself? Well, visa sponsorship is one easy way to accomplish that.
Who is a Housekeeper in USA?
A housekeeper is an individual who is responsible for the supervision of house cleaning staff. Hence, they perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, such as hotels and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner.
What is Housekeeping Jobs?
Housekeeping jobs are jobs carried out by housekeepers who are responsible for cleaning and reporting any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge. However, other duties may include, making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
9 of the Best Housekeeping Jobs In the USA to Apply For
There are various types of housekeeping jobs in the United State with visa sponsorship. However, in the United States, there is a certain requirement to meet for the job to be given to you.
Furthermore, some of these housekeeping jobs are “cleaners”, “live-in housekeepers”, “live-out housekeepers”, “house managers/housekeepers” and “housekeeper cleaning companies”.
A cleaner is a basic cleaning service and is not to be confused with a housekeeper. Hence, they may be used in more commercial cleaning areas, or they might be used for end-of-tenancy cleans.
In the private home, they might be used for short visits and these can be regular but they are rarely full-time for one property.
The average salary of cleaners ranges from $7.25 to $26.70 per hour and $22 to $44 per year. Note: This amount could change due to company policy and structure or even economic default.
this type of housekeeper is a very popular type of housekeeping service. They can be a full-time or part-time member of staff that works for the property and as part of the package, they are provided accommodation.
A housekeeper is a high-standard professional who can clean, tidy, and ensures your home and property care to the highest minimum.
A live-in housekeeper, when employed is paid a total sum of about $12.34 and $16.21 per hour and $30,000 to $39,221 per year. And you should be informed that all payment structure in the US changes as time goes on.
House Manager/ Housekeeper
A housekeeper combined with house management is the next tier of supper. Here the housekeeper can provide additional house management support.
This may include admin, managing contractors, managing household routes or schedules, and ensuring that the property is cared for along with all the typical housekeeping duties.
House managers or housekeepers are multi-task persons whose average salary ranges from $13.21 to $16.31 per hour and $37, 357 to $40,000 per year.
Well, you should note that the given amount varies, hence, a proposal and a negotiation will have to be made between you and your anticipating employer to get a set amount and also information on future changes.
Live Out Housekeeper
A live-out housekeeper can work full-time or part-time pending a laid-down conclusion. As a live-out housekeeper, you are under an obligation to carry out cleaning, tidying, and wardrobe management duties. Furthermore, other responsibilities can be added as time goes on.
A live-out housekeeper is a popular choice for properties that don’t have the space for living in a client’s house.
The average salary of a live-out housekeeper is from $19.12 to $20.22 per hour and $22,162 to $27,540 per year. There could be alterations in amounts or figures due to differences in company policy and standards.
Housekeeping House Attendant
Housekeeping attendants work in hotels and motels. They tidy and clean hallways and rooms, like bedrooms, bathrooms, and meeting rooms. Furthermore, they also put in clean towels and other supplies. They are paid an average salary of about $18.12 to $20.12 per hour & $32,231 to $37,224 per year.
Room attendant responsibilities include changing towels, making beds and cleaning bathrooms. They also address clients nicely and make sure their rooms are fully-stocked, clean, and inviting at all times.
Room attendants are graciously paid an average salary of about $13.23 to $16.13 per hour and $26,731 – $32,612 per year. Well, this amount is ephemeral and is not permanent or applicable to all companies.
Full-Time Housekeeping/Floor Stripping/Waxing
They are responsible for completely removing old wax, soil and debris found on the floor. It is usually one of the most labor-intensive and time-consuming jobs in the professional cleaning industry.
They are simply paid an average salary of about $12.22 to $16.12 per hour and $24,317 – $30,236 per year. Note! this amount can be changed as time goes on.
Environmental Services Technician
An environmental service technician is a housekeeper who works in a hospital or healthcare facility to maintain cleanliness and a healthy environment within the premises.
They are involved in traditional janitorial tasks as well as the proper handling and disposal of biological waste. They are paid an average of about $13.23 to $16.13 per hour and $25000 to $37000 per year.
The lead housekeeper is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the housekeeping department. They supervise a team of housekeepers, maids, and janitors.
The lead housekeeper is responsible for ensuring that all areas of the hotel are clean and well-maintained. lead housekeepers are paid an average salary of about $13.21 to $16.31 per hour and $24,963 and $31,037 per year.
Requirements and Skills For Housekeeping Job in USA
Becoming a housekeeper requires you to follow certain procedures. Having known you are qualified for the job you will have you meet standards such as
- Availability to work late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Eye for details and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Upbeat, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Familiarity with material safety data sheets.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Familiar with material safety data sheets.
These are skills and requirements you have to meet up with as a housekeeper.
Duties/Responsibility For Housekeeping Job
A housekeeping job in use with visa sponsorship responsibility and duties should be your consideration when you are employed. Hence, if you don’t know some responsibilities and duties of a housekeeper, you can consider the list below.
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facilities.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the residence or office buildings.
- Vacuums, empty trash and replace, liners.
- Transports dirty lines to the correct areas to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean lines.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Cleans restrooms, including restoking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning marries, and spot cleaning portion doors and walls.
These and many more are dugites of a housekeeper.
Benefits of Housekeeping Job
Being a housekeeper comes with lots of benefits which include this. First, it guarantees a thorough, deeper, and far more intense cleaning, it gives you much-needed peace of mind, it ensures you are comfortable, and lastly a clean environment and happy environment.
How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
How to apply for a job as an anticipated immigrant is very easy. Well, the sweet part of it is that you will be getting a job and a free visa.
However, this will only take place when you have applied for a job and have gotten a job offer in your name. Hence, to apply for a visa you have to follow the steps below
- First, ensure you are qualified for the job.
- Set up an organized CV and application letter.
- Use any online platform such as LinkedIn, indeed.com, and other online platforms to search for a US job you will like.
- When that is done, you will have to wait for the employer to access your document and if they find you qualified for the job, you will be sent a job offer.
- Then, the employer will have to make a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
Next, you will be instructed to apply for a visa with the job offer letter sent to you in your name.
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
In other to be successfully employed, you have to undergo an online interview, which if you pass, will guarantee your visa sponsorship and also the job. Here are some questions and answers that will help you undergo a successful interview
- Why do you Want to Work as a Housekeeper?
- What Cleaning Chemicals are you, Familiar, With?
- How Do You Relate with Your Client?
- Explain What You Would do if a Client Were Dissatisfied with Your Work
- What are Some Safety Precautions to Take as a Housekeeper?
- Why Do You Prefer to Work in the US and Not in Your Country?
- How Long Have You Worked as a Housekeeper?
H1B Work Visa Sponsorship for Housekeepers
Are you a foreigner seeking a job in the United States? have you tried getting an H1B or 1B visa but it was not granted? Well, you cannot be accessible H1B visa without the following steps followed
- If you are anticipating getting an H1B visa, the first thing to do is to first, to make a good CV and make an online written job application letter that US employers will love to see.
- Then, use the internet platform to search for a suitable job you will like to do.
- Apply for it online using a website like Indeed.com and wait for a response from the company you applied to. If you are lucky, you will be called for an online interview.
- If you are considered for the job, your employer will have to review the job description to ensure it qualifies as a specialty occupation.
- Next, determine the rate of pay for the position. This negotiation should be between you and your supposed employer.
- When that is done, your employer will notify the US workforce.
- Lastly, he or she (the employer) will submit a labor condition application to the DOL for certification. Furthermore, he or she will state a petition to the US embassy for Visa.
However, if your employer has done the above, you will be instructed by him or her to apply for a visa at an embassy in your home country. Note, the H1B visa and 1B visa are the same types of visa.
Where to Work as a Housekeeper in USA
Housekeepers can work at many places, well, you have to be good at what you do just to get the attention of top personalities. Housekeepers can work within various residential and commercial settings. These residential environments can include,
- Private Homes
- Senior Living Facilities
- Apartment Buildings
- Office Building
Salary of Housekeepers in USA
The salary of a housekeeper ranges from $9.90 to $22.50 per hour and $25 to $39 per year. However, highly experienced workers are paid more than the stated amount. While others go through on-the-job training to earn more as well.
What States Pay Housekeepers the Most?
High Paid housekeeping states you should know!
- Alaska – $39, 946.
- Texas – $35, 931.
- New York – $35, 427.
- North Dakota – $55, 324.
How much are Housekeepers Paid in the USA?
Maids and housekeepers made a median salary of $26,220. The best-paid 25 percent made $31,320 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 paid 25 percent made $22,230.
Is Housekeeping Job Difficult?
Housekeeping is not difficult but will be if you don’t like it but are engaged in it. Hence, in other to achieve more in what you do, you should love what you do.
Do US Companies Sponsor Visas?
The United State Citizenship and immigration service require that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1B visa.
How can I Succeed as a Housekeeper?
In other to succeed in housekeeping, you must learn how to multitask and at the same time things possible. Furthermore, you must be comfortable helping people mostly the elderly even when it doesn’t look confident.
When Should I ask for Visa Sponsorship?
There is no clear answer to when to ask for sponsorship. The right depends on the relationship you have built with your potential employer.
If not getting sponsorship means you wouldn’t accept the job, then it’s going to be much more important to bring it up early in the hiring process.
However, it has been stated clearly by the US authorities, that you are only allowed to ask visa when you have gotten a job offer in your name.
Is Housekeeping Job a Good Job?
Yes. It is one of the best jobs you can think of. This is because it functions both part-time and full-time. Furthermore, it is flexible and enjoyable. Just imagine getting money from what makes you happy.
CURATED FROM: Mssresource