There is no doubt that Canada has the finest and most reputed universities which hold the attention of students from all parts of the world. If you are among those passionate students wishing to study in Canada and would like to pursue your higher education dreams at a higher-ranked university, then get ready as your dream university and opportunity are out there. Apply now to the UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students offered by the University of Montreal.
Information Regarding UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students
The University of Montreal (The Université de Montréal) has launched a new scholarship program available for the exemption from additional tuition fees charged to international students.
The purpose behind this opportunity is to provide help to the best and most exceptional talent from across the globe to attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world. In turn, these chosen students from the world will help fulfill the university’s educational mission by enriching the cultural diversity of the University of Montreal community.
Brief Description Regarding the University of Montreal Scholarships
The scholarship (UdeM Exemption Scholarship) program has been designed to provide support to international students in their studies conducted at the university. The scheme was launched in 2020 and will continue happening in winter 2023, summer 2023, and winter 2024 sessions.
University: The University of Montreal
Programs of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD
Financial Coverage: Funded (details are mentioned ahead in the post)
Deadline: 1st September 2023
About the University of Montreal (Université de Montréal)
The University has been receiving brilliant rankings for quite some time. Last year in 2022, it was ranked 101 to 150 in the world and 6th in Canada. In the last ranking of 2023, the University of Montreal ranking in the QS World University Rankings, it got 116th position in the world and 5th in Canada.
- International students are welcome to apply (except for the students who are French and French-speaking Belgian students).
- Applicants must have obtained an offer of admission to the study program at UdeM (for accuracy and details, check the official website).
- Applicants who will have valid study authorizations (such as CAQ and study permit) for all sessions of their study program.
- Those, who will be continuously enrolled full-time (unless their absence is approved) for the whole study program, are eligible to apply.
- They will not be the beneficiary of any other tuition fee exemption.
- They should not be enrolled in an independent study program.
Note: If you do not meet any of the above-mentioned conditions, the exemption scholarship might be withdrawn.
There is financial coverage to be provided to successful candidates. Let’s check the details.
Undergraduate Study Programs
- Level A: $12,951.76 per annum (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit
- Level B: $6,172.60 per annum (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit
- Level C: $2,159.15 per annum (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit
Graduate Study Programs (Masters)
- Non-Research: $10,046.35 per annum (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,348.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $223.25 per credit
- Research: $10,169.68 per annum (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99 per credit
Graduate Study Programs (PhD)
- $21,593.35 per annum (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,197.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $479.85 per credit
Deadline for Applications Submission
The last date to submit the application is 1st September 2023. It is advisable to apply as early as possible.
How to Apply for UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students
There is no difficulty at all in applying for this opportunity available to international students at the University of Montreal. The application process is simple. Just very carefully read all instructions on the official webpage, and follow the same while you process your application for submission.
CURATED FROM: GrabaScholarship