Scholarships at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia
The Queensland University of Technology has established a fantastic chance for the Dalwood-Wylie Foundation Scholarship program for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program is only scheduled for Australian and New Zealand students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in Creative practice and communication and design study areas at the university. It provides a $5,000 stipend to support your transition to university to be used towards relocation, accommodation, or education expenses.
The Queensland University of Technology was based in 1989; QUT is a general research institute in the metropolitan seaside city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The Queensland University of Technology presents undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certifications, and higher-degree research studies. It strives to attain real-world sustainability via its research, programs, initiatives, and everyday movements.
Why choose to study at the Queensland University of Technology? The Queensland University of Technology campuses offer an increased rate of learning, teaching, and research areas to sufficiently fulfill the conditions of pupils, academics, and researchers. While looking at the Queensland University of Technology, students will get world-class aptitudes and infrastructure. They will also attain helpful education and the most delinquent technology during their study.
Application Deadline: 5 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia or New Zealand can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in Creative practice and communication and design study areas offered by the Queensland University of Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be commencing a Bachelor of Fine Arts – Acting or Drama.
- Applicants must be from a regional, rural, or remote location as defined by the QUT – Adjustment schemes.
- Applicants relocating from interstate will also be considered.
- Applicants require financial support to undertake study at QUT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first make an admission application for their desired undergraduate degree program at QUT. Students who complete a Dalwood-Wylie foundation scholarship application form will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit their up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) and a copy of their latest academic transcript, if applicable, at the university.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the undergraduate degree entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge English – 176
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
The Queensland University of Technology will provide a $5,000 stipend to support your transition to university to be used towards relocation, accommodation, or education expenses.
CURATED FROM: Scholarship-Positions