K-State offers a wide variety of scholarships for students like you. If you’re new to the world of scholarships, it’s important to know that a scholarship is financial aid that does not need to be repaid and is awarded to students based on merit (academic, leadership or civic accomplishments) or other specific criteria.
If you are an incoming domestic or international freshman, transfer, or graduate student planning to attend any of K-State’s campus locations, we’ve got you covered to help you sort through available scholarship options.
Aim and Benefits of Kansas State University Undergraduate Scholarship
- $8,000 renewable award
- 3.0 K-State GPA required for renewal
- See general renewal requirements and renewal lengths
Requirements for Kansas State University Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
The International Excellence Scholarship is Awarded to incoming international freshmen with a high school GPA between 3.75-4.00 (or above).
November 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Kansas State University on www.k-state.edu to apply
- All admitted degree-seeking international undergraduate students may apply for these scholarships. If you apply, you will be automatically considered for, and could receive, all three awards.
- To apply for scholarship consideration, please submit a personal statement via email to [email protected] no later than the application deadline listed below. Please include your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
- The personal statement should be no more than 500 words and answer the question: “What will you contribute to the K-State Family as a student?” While the statement should be in English, your proficiency level will not be a factor in your consideration.
Please note that meeting the eligibility requirements for a scholarship does not guarantee an award, as all award amounts and criteria are pending availability of funds and are subject to change. Plan to apply by the priority application date corresponding to your entry term for full scholarship consideration.
CURATED FROM: Afterschoolafrica