Bournemouth University is delighted to offer Fully-funded PhD International Studentships in Automated Risk Management. The studentship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
This fully-funded PhD studentship is open to all international as well as British students who undertake postgraduate study in Automated Risk Management at Bournemouth University. The studentship is expected to provide a stipend of £15,921 each year to support their living costs for up to 3 years of study.
The Bournemouth University, founded in 1992, is a public university in Bournemouth, England. The university aims to inspire learning, advance knowledge, and enrich society. Bournemouth University is ranked 801st in QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities.
Why choose to study at Bournemouth University? Bournemouth University is all about making its students‡ journey an exciting one that includes lifelong meeting friends in halls and exploring the local area or joining a club or society, and an amazing placement experience. The university is marching towards being recognized worldwide as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge, and enriching society with its unique mix of education, research and practice.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is scheduled to close on 31st January 2023.
- University or Organization: Bournemouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,921
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and overseas nationals can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Automated Risk Management can be applied for at Bournemouth University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be having necessary academic qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must complete an online postgraduate admission application the Bournemouth University. All eligible candidates who submitted their applications in time will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Contact details of supervisors
- Evidence of qualifications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must either have a 1st class honours degree or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) or a Master‡s degree with distinction or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Bournemouth University will present the successfully selected candidates with a stipend of £15,921 each year to support their living costs.
CURATED FROM: Scholarship-Positions