Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship at St. Lawrence College, Canada
Applications are open for the 2023 “St. Lawrence College International Scholarships for Academic Excellence” to help international students pay for college to study in Canada.
The Academic Entrance Scholarship program is open for international students and given the chance to receive a scholarship towards their academic program tuition.
St. Lawrence College (SLC) was founded in the year 1967 and established as a College of Applied Arts and Technology. It offers more than 100 full-time programs and modern, expansive facilities with its three campuses in Kingston, Brockville, and Cornwall.
Why study at St. Lawrence College? SLC has an excellent array of academic facilities ranging across spacious and collaborative classrooms, well-equipped computer labs and social study spaces. It combines all the benefits of a world-class education.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2023.
- University or Organization: St. Lawrence College
- Department: International Department
- Course Level: Any
- Award: A tuition discount of up to $1,000 CAD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded at any level of degree in any subject offered by Lawrence College.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- If applicants do not reside in Canada and are not Canadian citizens, they must obtain a student visa valid for the academic year they plan to attend.
- All international students are eligible to apply for scholarships.
How to Apply
St. Lawrence College – Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply to St. Lawrence College using the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS) at ontariocolleges.ca.
- Applicants must follow the steps to be a St. Lawrence College student:
- Create a new application.
- Upload supporting documentation.
- Receive offer notifications and Application Status Letter(s).
- Download your Letters of Acceptance(s) to support your VISA application.
- Upload a copy of your VISA/Study Permit approval to notify the college
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all the following documents:
- Personal Essay: Why do you think you deserve to receive the Regional Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship and how do you plan to contribute to the student life at SLC if you are successful?
- Academic Transcripts (include the English translation of your documents)
- Original/certified Secondary/Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree.
- Proof of English Proficiency (i.e. International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score sheet)
- Reference Letter, Resume, Volunteer Experience or Awards
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements to study at St. Lawrence College in Canada.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must be fluent enough in English to understand instructors and the technical language used in their subject area. IELTS Academic, TOEFL, Duolingo, CAEL, EIKEN, the Michigan English Test, PTE, CAE, etc.
- Lawrence College will offer up to $1,000 CAD applied to the recipient’s student account and redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees. Students are selected based on their previous academic achievements.
- If applicants are successful recipients of one of the International Student Scholarships, the value of the scholarship will be applied to their student account in a form of a tuition discount.
CURATED FROM: Scholarship-positions